Delete row in a lookup table

Hi all,
Is it not considered good practice to have a primary key on a lookup table for a database?
I have 3 tables setup, games, memberleagues and members. The memberleagues table holds the id of the games table and members table. The problem I have is that Im not sure how to delete a row from the memberleagues table without a primary key. If its not considered bad practice I could add a primary key to the memberleagues table and be done. Anybody have any tutorials on how to write the php for this?
Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily. Visit now.
http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_AugWLtagline