Re: maintaining session information

Thanks for the suggestions guys .... I appreciate the help! I guess I'll
look into creating a custom session handler. Any good references?
How my current setup works is, there's session information for
sub-domain1.domain.com stored in a cookie and I want
sub-domain2.domain.com(which currently does not have
authentication/sessions) to be able to read
that cookie and find out who the user is. I read somewhere that you could do
this either by using an apache module or .htaccess files or configuring
php.ini ...

- Vic