Re: adding "Back to Search results" link

Jim and Brad.

Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking it was something simple like a back
button. But the problem that arises when I use this method is on Form 3.

If I go through the steps, and make a change to an item on Form 3. Then use
the <a href="javascript:history.go(-2);">Return to search
results</a>.....everything works fine.
But if I dont make any changes to Form 3. then this takes me all the way
back to the search page.

People in my group use this form to update database information for a number
of items. Once they make changes, they would like to go back to the search
results, instead of having to run the same search again and again.