From: Vanessa Vega [mailto:vanessa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 11:30 AM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  problem with require_once

Good day to all...

I would like to ask for some help..
I have a form created in javascript codes. The page is a pop up window.
I am passing the values of the form using the method "post". The PHP file
that handles the form displays the values from that and  had the following
code in the beginning:

<?php

    require_once('myclass.php');

    //this class contains all functions for me to connect on the database

----------------rest of the code for displaying and saving  values to an
existing databse----------------------

?>

when i clicked the submit button, nothing happens and the page wouldl just
refresh...
but when i removed the require_once code of my PHP, the values from the form

is displayed but of course, will not be saved since the class isnt
there.....

can anyone help me....