Re: apache content negotiation and $_GET

Per Jessen wrote:
Tijnema wrote:

This has nothing to do with PHP, and there's only a very little chance
you get a successfull result here.
Your Apache type-map probably just doesn't take the $_GET variables
with it,

Yeah, that is possible - I was wondering whether to blaim PHP or Apache. I just thought there was litte risk of apache throwing away the querystring during content-negotiation.
I can tell that the $_SERVER[query-string] variable is not set when
using the type-map, but it when I go straight to a specific file.  That
does seem to suggest apache is at fault.

Actually it suggests exactly that. Apache is giving PHP the query string, and PHP does nothing to it before it puts it in the $_SERVER variable. So this basically means that when you use the type-map Apache is not populating the query string variable.

In short, I'm 5-9's% certain it's Apache that's throwing it away.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/