Switch To VoIPTelco And Save!

Hi,

I want to introduce you to a new phone service that I'm using. It's called VoIPTelCo and it transforms your high speed Internet connection into a regular phone line. It works just like your current telephone service except it's 40% - 60% cheaper. You get features like Call Waiting, Caller ID Display, Voicemail, 3-Way calling, Call Forwarding and many more for a fraction of what you're paying now. You can even keep your existing number if you decide to switch to their service.

With VoIPTelCo, I also save money on long distance calling. Unlike a regular phone line, VoIPTelCo is "portable", which means I can get phone service anywhere in the world. All I need is high speed Internet access. For example, I use my VoIPTelCo service when I travel and there are no long distance fees because these calls are considered "local". I save so much money just on this alone.

Right now, VoIPTelCo is offering a ONE MONTH FREE trial period to friends and families of their customers. There is no obligation and it is completely free. If you'd like to try them out, just click on the link below and you will receive a 30 days trial period, free of charge:

http://www.voiptelco.net

Hope you'll find this useful.