Re: Code Igniter for 'novices' ?

Um yeah. The PHPpatterns.com site hasn't been updated for years. Plus I'm unable to find any actual content on anything there. I looked through the indexes but didn't find anything.

""Nathan Nobbe"" <quickshiftin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7dd2dc0b0708090913j2af73365le02b6fe5cc295d0f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
steve,

though i havent used code igniter i consider the tutorials on the site
demonstrating how to use it quite valuable.
i think they are valuable because they can show people who arent familiar w/
a development flow,
using an mvc framework, what its like, in general.
i have heard good things about code igniter.

if you want to learn the core values, i recommend opp and design patterns.
here is a nice free site to get you headed in the right direction for php.

http://www.phppatterns.com/docs/start

-nathan