Re: Friday morning brain farts....

Here's what I use to watch my apache logs.. Looks for php errors,
notices, and warnings, seg faults, etc.. Grabs the stats for the prior
hour and spits them to stdout.. Pipe that to mutt or sendmail and
youve got an hourly cron.. Check the command line options for other
good stuff.. Only catch: This is written in perl..

http://www.michaelpreslar.com/hour_errorlog.pl.txt