Re: Forwarding $_POST[]...

Tony Di Croce wrote:
I keep wanting to do something, and either I dont know how to do it, or I'm
doing something wrong and need to rethink things.

Quite often, I have a form that submits to a php script via POST and after
doing some processing (or more frequently, asking the user a question), I'd
like to forward those $_POST[] vars to another script (or even the same
script).

I could do something complicated and store the $_POST vars in $_SESSION[],
but what I'd rather do is simply add a var to $_POST[] and resubmit this to
the same .php.

Is their any way to do this, or do I need to rethink things?

   td

What is complicated about

step1.php
<?php

$my_post_data = $_POST;

$_SESSION['_POST'] = $my_post_data;

?>
and
step2.php
<?php

$my_post_data = $_SESSION['_POST'];

?>

I see nothing about this that is complicated.  Where do you see the complication?

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare