Re: Not quite OT but maybe close... Help with MySQL

Hi,

Jason Pruim a écrit :
I tried asking this question on the MySQL list but haven't gotten very many helpful responses... Does anyone know how to successfully import a excel file into MySQL (To make it on topic) Using PHP? I have tried using LOAD FILE in mysql and it just imports the first row of my excel file with no errors...
You will need to convert your Excel file to a CSV format (or a similar text file with a separator for the different fields - which you'll specify later on) before trying to import with the LOAD DATA INFILE functionnality of MySQL.

Doc: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/load-data.html

Ludo