Re: Articles or News Management Systems -- Full Message

Sorry, I made mistake to send half message

Thanks :) It was helpfull, very intersting cms design plus it gives lots of
idea bout document management.

Also, I had my own cms design alredy, and it was very capable.

Probably I ask wrong question.  Maybe I ask is there any standarts or examples
for document management system.

For example, How can store the document elements. ?

Shall I do secondary store for document in xml format ?
What is the best possible way to store document elements to  gether. (Images,
Flash files, probably pdf and word docs?

For example
/category/subcat/subcat/documentTitle/document.xml
/category/subcat/subcat/documentTitle/gfx1.jpg
/category/subcat/subcat/documentTitle/gfx2.jpg
/category/subcat/subcat/documentTitle/pdf1.pdf

Or Shall I use full sql based storege (for binary content ?)

My current focus was creating and managing documents.

Displaying them also another mini project.

Regards

Sancar