Re: javascript in <head> or in <body> ?

On 8/7/07, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yeah, the numbers really show Python and Ruby winning... NOT *LOL*.

You mean how both Ruby and Python list serv traffic is way up while
PHP's is way down?  Even the PHP dev list is really slowed the past
year or so.. just some guy named Richard bothering them about random
stuff every once in a while, that's about it.  Oh, and the occasional
namespace discussion.  To namespace or not to namespace, who really
cares.

But to clarify the obvious for those without their own clue bat with
which to beat one's self, I was referring to language quality with
regard to OO.  PHP is a cluster-fuck in comparison to pretty much
anything out there.. except maybe Perl's OO.  And go look at PHP SPL,
and tell me that's not Java by another name.

PHP is the absolute worst language to do any sort of OO programming in.

--
Greg Donald
http://destiney.com/