Re: javascript in <head> or in <body> ?

On 8/7/07, Greg Donald <gdonald@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 8/7/07, Tijnema <tijnema@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Uhh, do you know which list this is?
>
> I give up..  Is it the one where I get as many [OT] labeled emails as
> I do on-topic ones?
>
> People have been asking basic html questions here for (over?) a
> decade, and it probably won't stop anytime soon.  Newcomers don't know
> it's wrong because they haven't seen anyone be smacked down for it.
> So until you can smack someone down in advance, it won't stop.

What about a php-html list? or php-js? :P

> It's not that big a deal is it?  I mean html discussion isn't nearly
> as important as a heated copyright law debate, but then my delete
> button works great.
>
> I think you just want something to bitch about.
>
> --
> Greg Donald
> http://destiney.com/

Yep, you're right. This list has quite a lot traffic, and if all
"useless" topics could move to another list, the real problems could
be handled here, and we could see the forest through the trees again
;) Or however you want to call it in english ;)

Tijnema
--
Vote for PHP Color Coding in Gmail! -> http://gpcc.tijnema.info