Re: OT A public apology to Larry Garfield

On 8/7/07, tedd <tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi gang:
There should be a comma prior to the addressee(s).

> In the long winded debate over copyright infringement vs thievery, I
> made an unkind and untrue inference re Larry Garfield.
You forgot to hyphenate "long-winded"; "Copyright" is a title and
should thus be capitalized; "vs" is not a word, but rather an
abbreviation of the word "versus", and as such it should be marked as
"vs."; see the previous statement about the usage of abbreviations and
apply to "re".

> So, as a matter of public apology, I hereby apologize to Larry
> publicly for my heated remark. I'm sorry Larry.
Who is "Larry publicly"?  Not only is this sentence redundant, but it
should be reworded to note that you "hereby publicly apologize to
Larry for...."

    Bah.... just busting your balls anyway, old man!  ;-P

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

Hey, PHP-General list.... to give something back to everyone, you guys
can have 50% off every month on hosting plans of $10/mo. or more (list
price) at http://www.pilotpig.net/.
Use the coupon code phpgeneralaug07