Re: How to implement a plugin system?

Hello Boro,

Thanks for your response. However I am looking for something a bit more
comprehensive :)

I could do it as you suggested if I had only a few plugins. As I am going to
add loads of plugins over the time, rather than adding all the plugins one
by one, could something like a 'loader' class be implemented? What I mean by
that is, it will take the requested plugin names (with their own parameters
necessary) and load/initialise them.

In semi-psuedo-code, it would be something like:

 foreach plugin suplied as the argument
   include the plugin
   initialise it
 end

Perhaps I should change the question to: "Do you think something like this
would be efficient and useable? If not what sort of pattern would you
follow?"

Warm regards,
Hamza.