From: "Tijnema" <tijnema@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jason Sia" <jsia18@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, August 5, 2007 11:22:13 AM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Re:  Problem with php mail

On 8/5/07, Jason Sia <jsia18@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>    I'm having problem with php mail.  When I try to create an html message with only <a href='mydomain.com'>mydomain</a>, gmail is registering it as a spam while yahoo is not.  Can you suggest solutions to my problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

There are a lot of things that can make emails go to spam, as already
noted the headers and the size of the message, but also a wrong title,
or wrong From: address (domain email != domain mail server) can make
the message go to spam

Tijnema

--
Vote for PHP Color Coding in Gmail! -> http://gpcc.tijnema.info