From: Tom Ray [Lists] [mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 5:32 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Creating watermarks

I've been learning how to use PHP with the GD Library and I've managed
to learn quite a bit. I can upload, resize, create thumbnails and I'm
even able to create "security code" images for forms. My question is how
do I create a Watermark on the image? I want something transparent but
still visible enough to see the copyright and the website. I want to put
it in the center of the image. I would use a non-water marked image and
when it's called on (depending on viewing size) I want the water mark to
be added.

How would one go about doing that?