Re: OT- why is network solutions more than godaddy?

Stut wrote:
blackwater dev wrote:
I have to register a bunch of names and am trying to figure out why I would pay $35 when I can just pay $9 at godaddy. Does godaddy own it and I lease
it from them???

Network Solutions are expensive, GoDaddy are cheap. That's all there is to it. In my experience customer service from both can be pretty shoddy or excellent depending on the day of the week and the phase of the moon.

My advice is that if it's between the two, go with GoDaddy - you won't get any less for your money than you would with NetSol.

-Stut

But you might get more then with NetSol.