RE: Premature Ajax-ulation

[snip]
First, the subject title is LOL.
[/snip]

I know... I wish I had thought of it!

[snip]
Second, I don't know about others but every ajax post/get data
received is treated like any other post/get data -- it's validated
and scrubbed.

Most ajax data provided in my scripts are there to trigger an event
in a php script -- so it becomes even simperer to scrub it via a
switch -- either it fits what I expect or the process/flow travels to
a default, but the "data" is never used "as-is".
[/snip]

All of my PHP/Ajax functions are in one file (per application) with a
case for each one. I apply typical scrubbing to this too, so I never use
stuff as is either. I guess I could take the step of using php to
obscure the javascript code.