Re: Rules of Engagement

> PS
> I never have figured out why one would want to
> notify a zillion
> strangers that you're on vacation...
>
> I mean, duh, talk about a security risk...
>
> "Hey, stranger, I'm on vacation!!!  Nice big house
> of computer geek
> full of stuff sitting unwatched!!!"
>
> I'm really not sure who thought this was a Good
> Idea...

SHHHHH! Dont let the cat outa the bag, he has some
good stuff but not a lot of it...so we cant all share.
You also wont belive the crazy stuff he has hanging on
the walls... and the room where i am typing this out
is way too dark... I'll actually be doing him a favour
by taking this comp althogh the cheap sod does not
have a flatscreen... so here goes my gym workout...
the best thing is... whoops, gotto cut this short...
his phones ringing... yippee! He left is mobile back!

Will continue this from my house...

Cheers!

P.S Anyone wanna bid on a Nokia N73? going cheap...
 I dont have the box or the charger but its in pretty
good condition.

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)