US Salary Averages for Developers

    Good morning, afternoon, evening, or whatever the case may be, folks.

    I'm just looking for responses from some of you on salary averages
for those who work with LAMP on a full-time basis.  My job consists of
much more than that, including full *nix server administration and
security; web architecture drafting, interface design, backend
programming, and content editing; integration with previously
offline-only proprietary technology, and more.  I'm also the only web
developer in the company, charged with not only managing the web
servers, but also developing and updating the whole shebang.

    As of now, I'm making far less than what I had made on my own, but
because I have faith in the company that I work for, I wanted to get
this first, massive project out of the way to prove myself before
renegotiating my salary and developing a career path with this company
(should I choose to remain here instead of taking the offer I got from
Google --- very sweet).

    The bottom line, if any of you are working full-time in a
LAMP-related position, could you give me some pointers?  Or, if you've
seen job postings with salary ranges (I've already tried to run
reports on the web, but they're too single-task-centric), I'd
appreciate the heads-up.

    Thank you all!

--
Daniel P. Brown