Re: Authentication

Correct Stut, I want transparent authentication, but I also want to have the
currently logged in user name pulled so I can use it for tracking purposes.
My application deals with very sensitive company information and I want to
pull the username for tracking purposes. I have everything running local on
the same PC.  Win2k3 server, IIS, PHP and MSSQL Server.  I have PHP
installed for use with ldap and have NT Authentication set in IIS for the
site.  This allows me to perform the transparency, but I can't seem to
extract the username.