Re: Authentication

My application is only used within my company. I want to pull the NT
Authenticated user that is logged in, cross reference that user with what I
have pulled from ldap and verify the user's name is valid. If the username
is valid I will assign it to a variable and use that variable to store the
name of the user that submitted the requests.

Yes, I am trying to get a single sign on method if possible.

 $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] works in bringing back the IP Address of the
computer I'm kaing the request from, but $_SERVER['REMOTE_USER'] does not
return anything.