RE: Is it possible to stop an image from being cached?

>> header('Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate,
>> Post-Check=0, Pre-Check=0');
>>
>> brian
>
>That's HTTP/1.1 only, but this is what I got from PHP site:
><?php
>header("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate"); // HTTP/1.1
>header("Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT"); // Date in the past
>?>

But wouldn't that make every image on the page be uncached and reloaded each
time? Not very efficient if the shell of the site keeps getting loaded if
only 1 or 2 images need to be forced.

Regards

Chris Aitken
The Web Hub Designer and Programmer
Phone : 02 4648 0808
Mobile : 0411 132 075

Making The Web Work........ The Web Hub
http://www.thewebhub.com.au/
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Confidentiality Statement:
This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEDGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the
intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all
copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.