Re: how PHP is batter?

Muhammad Hassan Samee wrote:
> ASP.net VS PHP?
>
> how PHP is batter?

I think you mean "Why is PHP better?" :p (batter is what you make
pancakes out of, or if you are in Scotland it's means to get beaten up -
e.g. "I'll batter you, ya wee radge" :p)

To answer the question tho', it's really down to personal taste IMO.

I much prefer free software and the philosophies around that area (even
if I do develop closed code!) I don't see *why* I should pay a
monopolistic company with questionable business and ethical tactics to
run by business.

I also like the fact that there are loads of PHP examples and
applications out there that you can incorporate into your solutions
(depending on license). Not to say this doesn't apply to ASP too but it
seems more obvious with PHP).

In terms of language/syntactical comparisons, well there are lots of
websites out there that can probably tell you that.

Col