Re: Re: PHP vs Delphi Comparison?

On 7/3/07, Darren Whitlen <darren@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One is compiled, and for desktop software...

actually the last 2 revisions of delphi are based on the .net framework, and
as such there is support for ASP.NET

-nathan

Dan wrote:
> I'm looking for a way to introduce PHP to some Delphi programmers, so I
> thought a comparison would show them the major differences, but I can't
> find anything like that on the web.  Anyone have an article like that or
> know of one?
>
> - Dan

There's a HUGE list of differences, as they are 2 completely different
languages designed for completely different reasons. One is compiled,
and for desktop software, while the other is scripted and designed to
only output text.

It really is like comparing apples to oranges.

Darren