Re: Include images in php file

On Thu, June 28, 2007 8:39 am, Marek wrote:
> It's not really a limitation but a personal goal.
>
> I develop a small public script that is meant to be very compact and
> portable. All of its functionality fits nicely in one php file. But at
> the moment it requires a bunch of tiny icons. I would like to
> eliminate
> this and just have a single file. But without ruining the graphical
> interface.
>
> So far the best solution i just came up with is to have two files -
> one
> would be an image with all the icons and i could use css to display
> the
> right icon.

Write a PHP script that takes each icon and appends it as PHP code
such as:

<?php
 //my little library here
?>
<?php define('ICON1', 'GIF89a47BA73266C887EDFE...');?>

You can then have functions that spit out ICON1 or whatever as needed.

It will be kind of like writing your own Makefile for PHP source, only
not...

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?