Re: Flash / Ajax / PHP

On Sun, July 1, 2007 5:32 am, Ryan A wrote:
> Sometimes this gets solved with spitting out some headers telling IE
> not to cache while others have (dirty) solved it by adding a hash or
> something else unique to the page or the image...

If you need serious legacy support for cave-man days browsers, there
is NO combination of headers that will work for ALL ancient browsers.

You're really better off, and it's WAY easier, to just throw some
random big into the URL that affects nothing server-side, but makes
every URL unique to the browser, so the cache is never used.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?