Re: implementation of guest book

The username and password are probably in a configuration file, look arround for a config.php, or anything of that variant. Also check in whatever php code you have ad see if there isnt' a username and pass set in there as a variagble. There usually is in these guest book scripts. They're small enough not to need a configuration file. Failing that if it uses a database, the user and pass are probably in there.

- Dan