From: Tom Ray [Lists] [mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 02:45
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Currency Exchange Database?

I have a client that's looking to do auto conversions of currency on
their reservation payment form. No big deal, I can that part down.
However, exchange rates change on a minute to minute basis and they want
the program to automatically know the current rates. Is there an online
database or a way I can tap into a database that has that information?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.