Re: Include images in php file

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 22:56 -0500, Larry Garfield wrote:
> Skip raster images and just output the images as SVG.  OK, only works in
> Firefox 1.5+, but it would get you everything in one file without bloated
> encoding. :-)

No need to have bloated encoding.. just have the file check itself for a
flag, if it is set then read itself, replace base64 data segments with
binary data segments update flag, and resave, and redirect to self for
proper request. Future requests will work with the deflated version
directly. The only bloat will be the extra chars needed to properly
escape special characters such that binary image data can be stored in a
string. I suggest using single quote delimiters for the string :)

Cheers,
Rob.