Re: PHP Web Applications

On 6/27/07, Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tijnema wrote:
> On 6/27/07, Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Tijnema wrote:
>> > Hello all!
>> >
>> > I was wondering if there is some kind of extension available that does
>> > the same as PHP-GTK, Winbinder, etc. but not for the CLI but for the
>> > web? Something that will look like EyeOS [1].
>> >
>> > Tijnema
>> >
>> > [1] http://demo.eyeos.org/
>>
>> EyeOS is php
>
> Partly,  there's a lot of Javascript and CSS involved, I have looked
> at it, and it seems that it needs a lot more things to do to get a
> simple window than PHP-GTK or Winbinder do...
>
> Tijnema

what do you want??? you want a windowing toolkit that runs inside a browser, right?
how do you think styling & interaction is done in a browser window? with CSS, javascript.

Yes, of course it is done with CSS and Javascript (and maybe AJAX
too), but I don't want to program things in Javascript to get that
window.

I just want something like this:
$myapp = new application();
$myapp->title = "Test application";