Re:path finder

> Sorry I have to correct it the above path works :
> img
> > src='http://www.mydomain.com/something/img/{$photoFileName}'
> but I can see some of my photos! and when I right click on them
> I see the properties : url://mydomain/img/26.jpg
> size 2976 bytes
> dim 120x160
>
> when I right click on [X]s I see the url also, only the size is not available!

Are you sure the photo is actually there? What happens if you copy the
URL of one of the [X] and place it in your browser? Does it display
you the photo?
And if you refresh, are the same photos missing each time? or is it
different each refresh?
Yes the photos are there.If I copy the url to my browser I can see them and
when I refresh the same photos are missing!

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.