From: tg-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tg-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:16 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: parasane@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Small LAMP install/distro

Yeah, I took a quick look at Damn Small Linux.   And have been playing
around with Puppy Linux (which is pretty cool too).

I may end up using one of those.  Wanted to see if there was a distro with
everything built into it already (Damn Small seems to have a lot of average
user apps and not really developer/small server type stuff)

Thanks for the suggestion though, Daniel.

(And yes, I top-post. Get the pitchforks!)

-TG