Re: phpinfo displays blank page

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

  I checked the archives and viewed the source before I posted the problem. The source is empty except for the junk IE puts into it. Is there a specific log or error file I should check?

  I upgraded from 4.x. I also ran "php phpinfo.php" (phpinfo.php is a script containing only the phpinfo command) at a server prompt but nothing was displayed.

Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Daniel Brown wrote:
> On 6/20/07, Jeff Schwartz wrote:
>> When I run phpinfo() nothing is displayed. It used to work. I recently
>> upgraded to 5.2.1 but I can't be sure that's exactly when phpinfo
>> stopped working. Has anyone else run into this?

lots of people :-)

what did you upgrade from?
do what Dan said - only I'd run through his points in the following order 2,3,1

you may have php setup to log elsewhere than the apache error log - if so check there also.

lastly I sometimes find it useful to try running the cmdline version php - sometimes
I screw things up and the cmdline is helpful in that it [sometimes]
spits out a bunch of errors (usually related to extensions that could not be loaded)