Re: Hey, where can i get your chat script?

On 6/20/07, Sascha Braun, CEO @ ejackup.com <sascha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wrote an ajax chat on my own too, but it only
supports private chats in a new window.

The poor thing is, that it is tied to my application,
because it shows, pictures of the chatters, but this
might be possible to change.

Is it possible to download yours somewhere, I would
like to use it.

As soon I made fixes to mine, i can send you a copy
if you like.

Best Regards

Sascha

believed to be clean.

   Sure, I just have to clean up the code a bit and I'll post a link
to the list.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272