Re: PHP calling an ISAPI Extension

Dan wrote:
I would normaly do it with an AJAX call but I need to do a post from WITHIN a PHP function, so when it's doing php stuff
ex.
function something()
{
echo 'whatever';
$response = post some data to a ISAPI Extension eg. post to http://domain.com/scripts/app.dll
return $response . "other data";
}

""Jay Blanchard"" <jblanchard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:56608562F6D5D948B22F5615E3F57E690245F0AC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[snip]
I'm in need of a way to contact an ISAPI Extension from a PHP function.
Does anyone know how I would be able to do this?  Usually you would post
page to their URL/actionname.  Can I do a POST from a PHP function
without
reloading the page, and get a result back?  That's one tall order.
Anyone
want to give it a shot?
[/snip]

Do the POST with an AJAX call

perform an ajax call the a php script that calls curl to do a post to the ISAPI extension

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare