Re: Re: php framework, large site

On Monday 18 June 2007 02:12, Robert Cummings wrote:

> Why not? You're argument is invalid.

"You're" == "You are", which makes the above invalid, or at least
nonsensical.

> It suggests that since solutions
> already exist to a problem that we should lie down and leave things as
> they are. Progress, and I'm not suggesting my personal projects have
> caused much progress, progress can only be achieved by revisiting what
> exists and either attempting to improve upon them, or attempting to
> create a new approaches.

I didn't say anything to that effect. What I _would_ like to see is that
people stuffed their hubris and get into the spirit of free software.
Instead of starting "Yet Another Soon To Be Neglected Sourceforge
Project" people should shop around and find a project which most closely
matches their vision and start contributing their bright ideas to it.

Of course history is full of lone inventors pottering about in their spare
time coming up with earth-shattering discoveries. But the fact is that
today, most science and breakthroughs are done by teams working
collaboratively.

Now going back to the OP:

"...can some body help me, how to start php framwork for large site?", in
the absence of any other cues, this question gives me the impression that
the questioner is completely clueless (sorry if it offends you OP), to
which the only sensible response is "to use a variety of existing
frameworks until you no longer need to ask the question".

--
Crayon