Re: Calling an executable for processing some data sent from PHP

On 6/15/07, Dan <frozendice@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, so I have a PHP script, and I also have a program written in Pascal,
it's compiled in the native executable for whatever OS the server is
running.

I want to have the user input info and then send that info to the Pascal
program to call a function and send the info as parameters.

Is there any sort of server side call I can do to do this?  Or is my only
option making some sort of connection such as SOAP between PHP and the
Program?

Yes, you will end up with AJAX code I think, or if you don't care to
load new page, you can simply click on a link and let PHP handle an
exec/system call.

Tijnema