To: "Ross" <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 10:59 AM
Subject: Re:  need to collect credit card details

Ross wrote:
I have a paypal account setup and am going to upgrade to the virtual terminal, however the client would like to collect the credit card details as security (he is a hotelier)

Is it possible to securely send these details via the internet or should I suggest he just gets them to phone them through?

You need to tell your client he's an idiot. Credit card details are hot potatos - don't hold on to them any longer than necessary or you're likely to get very badly burnt!

-Stut