Re: Login page error

On Mon, June 11, 2007 9:28 pm, Humani Power wrote:
> Hi! Im trying to make a login page. I have searched for examples that
> makes
> me check the user name with a database, and the one that suits better
> is
> this code.

// Perhaps you have a BLANK LINE right here?
// Even a BLANK LINE counts as output.
// Or, perhaps you are include-ing this file from somewhere else?
// ANY output before that include also counts.
// It's also remotely possible that you have an auto_prepend set up.
// That is incredibly unlikely, and mentioned only for completeness sake
> <?
> session_start(); // start session.
> ?>
> <!-- header tags, edit to match your own, or include template header
> *Warning*:  session_start() [function.session-start
> <http://localhost/apache2-default/function.session-start>]: Cannot
> send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at
> /var/www/apache2-default/visual_imag.php:2) in
> */var/www/apache2-default/connection/login.php* on line *2
>
> I have searched for possible answers, and all I have found is that I
> should not send any output before the session_start(); But in this
> code the session_start(); output is before anything else.
> can you give me a tip?

Tip:
READ the error message again.

It tells you EXACTLY where the output happened.
[I requested that feature years ago :-)]

Your real problem is in visual_imag.php on line 2.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?