Re: weird. iceweasel crash my laptop after i use costum sessions

Show us your source for the session queries and any loops that
surround that.

Most likely, you have an error in there.

Or, even more likely, you have a:
header("Location: xxx");

where xxx ends up putting you back on the same page...

Then you execute header("Location: xxx") again.

This puts you back on the same page.

Then you execute header("Location: xxx") again.

This puts you back on the same page.

.
.
.

Your browser and your server (which are both on your laptop) are stuck
in an infinite loop of header("Location: xxx") re-directs.

Don't do that.

:-)

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.