Re: "tail" solution for PHP5 wanted

On 6/11/07, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Do not Cc: me, because I am on THIS list, if I write here.        *
* Keine Cc: an mich, bin auf DIESER Liste wenn ich hier schreibe.   *
* Ne me mettez pas en Cc:, je suis sur CETTE liste, si j'ecris ici. *

Hello,

I am working again on my PHP Admin interace an need a "tail"
solution in PHP5 to show "fetchmail" and "procmail" in realtime.

Does anyone have done this already and if yes, how?

My ADSL router can do this but it use a crapy JavaScript which can
show only logs UNDER 100 lines since it refresh the whole page
once a second but I need at least the last 500 lines of logfiles.

Greetings
   Michelle Konzack

Can't you simply use the unix function for that and pass that through
your PHP script to the browser?
Btw, if you do this, your PHP script would keep running forever, keep
in mind that the time limit setting doesn't affect system and file
calls...

Tijnema

Tijnema