Re: File Upload - post_max_size and upload_max_filesize in GBs

Sukhwinder Singh wrote:
Rumor has it that uploaded files are stored in memory before being committed to disk. If so, the amount of free RAM available to PHP would be the limit
to the filesize regardless of the ini file settings.

I don't think that is the case. File is written to temp directory as it is uploaded. And the qeustion is of php having negative values after I specify post size limit to 4G

I would hazard a guess that you're overflowing a signed 32-bit int by specifying 4gig, but I could be wrong. It's certainly not the issue.

-Stut