Re: scheduling a script to check a directory for files

> I need to write a script to import '.csv' data files into MySQL.
>
> My question is how can I have a script execute and check a directory
> every 4 hours for any '.csv' files and if it finds any calls a function
> to import them?

On linux there is cron (you should find many example by googling)  on
windows there is the task scheduler...
And then finally you can use PHPs delay func and a loop ;)

The any part can be done by globbing, DirectoryIterator, shell scripts
..

Marc