Re: Re: Tipos about which CMS use

Hi
I am currently trying to start a new project with Drupal.
My first CMS site was developed in XOOPS. It is  really nice and easy to
understand, from the developer and the user view. The structure was
extremely simple but I had to drop it because the terribly  lack of
documentation. I think it is pointless to write a whole database abstraction
layer and all that stuff if you don't tell people how to use it.
I searched for almost one month and I found it was the only one I could use,
yet I am not fully satisfied. I will expend a lot of time learning taxonomy,
views and some other concepts.
The documentation is really good and it seems to be very flexible, many
people have came up with solutions to their problems without the necessity
of making a module.
If I were a computer science engineer I would probably start a new CMS, but
I am just an electronic engineer student, so I could not even dream on
making a presentation / logic abstraction.

Well hope this helps.

PS: I apologize for my English. I am working on it

--
yo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.fernandocosso.com.ar