Re: Tracking exit links with php?

On 5/28/07, Merlin <ngroups@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there,

I am wondering if it is possible to track links on for example google
adsense as exit URLs with PHP. You can track referers, I know, but what
about the adsense banner on your pages. Did you ever wonder which page
exactly leads to a click?

I would like to track which adsense link they clicked on what page.
Is this even possible? The ads are implemented into the publisher pages,
but the ad itself is delivered by there adservers, so there is no
logentry or similar on my server.

Any ideas on how to track that?

Thanx for any hint.

Best regards, Merlin

You would need to edit the javascript code from google, this is
possible, but I don't think google will be happy with it, and they
will probably say that you were doing illegal actions by modifing the
code and you won't get any money ...

Tijnema