Re: PHP Text-To-Speech Function txt2wav()

On 5/25/07, tedd <tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  If you find
>any bugs --- and I'm sure you will --- report them on the SourceForge
>project page.  And don't mind the cluttered code.  It's also in the process
>of being revamped.
>
>    Thanks.
>
>--
>Daniel P. Brown

Daniel:

Your demo:

http://isawit.com/php-vox/

Still doesn't work for me. I still get the Q with a ? in it.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------

   It works fine for me on all platforms, but it sounds like it's not
working for you with the Quicktime plugin configured to handle all
.wav files within the browser.  That would actually be a problem with
either the PHP streaming or your browser setup.  After you generate a
file, go to http://www.isawit.com/php-vox/wavs/ and you can listen to
the waveform you created (as well as those done by anyone else who's
done it).

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272