Re: php hosting-mediatemple/dreamhost

I use MediaTemple, and what I like is that it's a company geared towards a
category of developers, and not ANY person who wants a website. So the
services and support are commensurate for a company that offers services
primarily aimed at professional design-oriented firms and/or developers, and
not Joe Schmo "Website Author." Service request responses have always been
quick, I've never lost data, had a website disappear altogether, etc...

The GRID server configuration is nice at a $20 pricepoint. With PHP5
supported and safe_mode turned off, I can't wait to get off the shared
server.

Shawn Inman is a modestly-famous web designer/developer who uses MediaTemple
for his website:

http://www.shauninman.com/

--
Jared Farrish
Intermediate Web Developer

Abraham Maslow: "If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see
every problem as a nail." $$