Re: Re: Form Validation Issues

On 5/23/07, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Robert Cummings:

    "if every problem can be described as a nail, then all you
     need is a hammer."

Don't you ever get the urge to swing a different hammer?  I sure do.

As I watch PHP de-evolve into Java, I find myself wanting something
lighter weight and with a smaller syntax.  PHP seems fine for most web
development projects, but if PHP's SPL and the Zend Framework are a
sign of things to come from the core PHP developers, my interest in
using other hammers is only going to increase.  Possibly to the point
of putting my PHP hammer down.

--
Greg Donald
http://destiney.com/